L'Space Academy Proposal Writing and Evaluation Experience (NPWEE)

My experience with NPWEE started on August 2021 where I collaborated with a team of 9 members to develop a 7-page project proposal document. During my time, I identified the Subject Matter Expert (SME), Key Performance Parameters (KPP), and pain points. Meetings and communication were held remotely on Zoom. I assembled a 4-parts 3D drill with sieves to filter out lunar regolith rocks on SolidWorks.

Photo 1. A 3D spacecraft concept from L'Space Academy NPWEE program.

The L'Space Academy NASA Proposal Writing and Evaluation Experience (NPWEE) was a semester-long (12-weeks) work development program at Arizona State University. "L'Space" is short for Lucy Student Pipeline Accelerator and Competency Enable. NPWEE's mission is to introduce a meaningful mentor-based experience of workforce training and preparation. The program allows students to engage with aerospace industry professionals and researchers. 

Popular Posts